I’m not finished yet – Kolo - Naijahottesttv.com I’m not finished yet – Kolo | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , » I’m not finished yet – Kolo

I’m not finished yet – Kolo

Kolo Toure is ready to prove he is still one of the best defenders in the Premier League.
The veteran centre-half during the week  finalised his free transfer to Liverpool from Manchester City.
And Toure admits he is relishing the challenge of playing for the Reds, having grown frustrated at his bit-part Etihad role.
The Ivorian said, "Liverpool have given me the chance to show that at 32 I'm still one of the best defenders, and I will fight for that.
"These past two years of being 'part-time' have helped me refresh and be more hungry.
"I want to try and help Liverpool win trophies this season.
"It's like coming to a new school. But as soon as I came, Steven Gerrard came up to me and told me that if I needed anything, I could come to see him.
source: punch
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK