Extra Time: Ronaldo breaks boy's wrist with free kick - Naijahottesttv.com Extra Time: Ronaldo breaks boy's wrist with free kick | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Extra Time: Ronaldo breaks boy's wrist with free kick

Extra Time: Ronaldo breaks boy's wrist with free kick

The Real Madrid star has sent a
signed shirt to 11-year-old Charlie
Silverwood after one of his set
pieces struck him
Cristiano Ronaldo has sent a signed shirt
to an 11-year-old boy whose wrist he
broke with a trademark free kick.
Real Madrid got their pre-season
campaign under way with an easy 6-0
victory over Bournemouth in England,
with the Portuguese scoring twice.
The Spanish giants were greeted by
rapturous applause from locals and one
boy was determined not to let his day be
ruined, despite broken bones.
"It was Ronaldo's first free kick of the
game. It went straight for me so I
blocked the ball with the palm of my left
hand and the force, I suppose,
reverberated up my arm and broke my
wrist," Charlie Silverwood told the BBC.
"Real Madrid is a once in a lifetime
opportunity - seeing them play your local
club - so I watched the rest of the match,
mostly in pain considering I still had the
sling, and afterwards I then went to
hospital.
"If I hadn't blocked it with the palm of
my hand I would have no front teeth. It
definitely had to be some speed
otherwise it wouldn't have broken my
wrist - 45 mph would be a safe guess I
think."
Blancos president Florentino Perez also
called Silverwood to assure him that his
signed Ronaldo shirt was on its way.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK