Husband Kills Cheating Wife's Boyfriend Afteer He Caught Them Making Love - Naijahottesttv.com Husband Kills Cheating Wife's Boyfriend Afteer He Caught Them Making Love | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » » Husband Kills Cheating Wife's Boyfriend Afteer He Caught Them Making Love

Husband Kills Cheating Wife's Boyfriend Afteer He Caught Them Making Love

Hmmm...the problem with love this days. A 25-year-old man, Sohnan Sunday has confessed to killing his wife’s lover, Garba Vondung, who he said impregnated his wife twice and aborted both pregnancies.

The husband was paraded on Monday by the Plateau State Police command in Jos for culpable homicide, he said he killed Garba in self-defense after he caught the deceased red handed with his wife, Chanchit Sohnan “making love in her room.”
                                                              CHECK THIS OUT


Narrating the incident, Sunday said: “I have three children with my wife, but she was going out with Garba. I asked him to stay away from my wife but he refused. To my knowledge, she had aborted twice for him.

‘Family supported her sleeping around’
“I reported the illicit affair to my wife’s family, but they told me I should understand that she is an orphan who needed assistance. My wife left me since May last year to her father’s house, but I was going there to see her.

“One day in December last year, I went to the house to beg her to return to my house and I met my wife and her lover making love. Immediately they saw me, the man stood up and took a knife in the room but I overpowered him, collected the knife and stabbed him.

“When my wife saw him bleeding, she raised alarm and neighbours came with sticks and started beating me. I managed to run away and reported the matter at the Police Station in Langtang, but they referred me to Wase where I was arrested.”

Police say the case will be investigate and if the husband is telling the truth, they would do the needful.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK