I Can Never Go Naked -Popular Nollywood Actress - Naijahottesttv.com I Can Never Go Naked -Popular Nollywood Actress | Naijahottesttv.com


Home » , , » I Can Never Go Naked -Popular Nollywood Actress

I Can Never Go Naked -Popular Nollywood Actress

Benita Nzeribe started out as a
teen star in Nollywood and
later grew into adulthood long
before the industry started
experiencing the boom it now
enjoys.
Though quick to say she got
into the industry by accident,
the light-complexioned beau
has carved a niche for herself.
That is why her endorsement
as Ambassador for two
separate institutions is not a
surprise. In this interview, she
talks about her career,
endorsements and refutes  the
rumour making the rounds that
she has a love child.
It seems your love for acting
has vanished ?
How do you mean ? I’m still
and will remain an actress.
But you’ve been away  from
the big screen for some time
now. What have you been up
to ?
I was really not away . One
thing about entertainment is
that no one ever leaves it . I
have been around and I’m
active. I do jobs that come my
way but I am a very patient
person and not swayed at all . I
have not been away from the
big screen. I just have a
different project and
responsibility on my shoulders
and I’m moving on by the
grace of God .
What are some of those
projects you’re currently
handling ?
As you very well know,  I am a
UN Peace Ambassador and as
such stand for world peace .
Ambassadors work towards
peace from the grassroots.
Personally, I am more
convinced than ever before that
there should be peace in the
inner mind of every human
being created by God. Sadly,
not every human being has
been able to discover that
inner mind and access the
peace that is much needed for
its growth and development for
success .
World peace is still a tall order
in our world today.  However,
nothing is impossible with
God . I shall continue to call on
Him for strength and direction
as I pursue this awesome
assignment. World peace must
be achieved to an impressive
percentage .
Secondly, as the Air Safety
Ambassador of Nigeria which
was bestowed on me by the
Nigerian Airspace Management
Agency (NAMA), there is also a
job to do . The aviation sector
has recorded huge
achievements under this
present administration .
Furthermore, I will be on
location in less than two weeks
from now for the shoot of
their international classic  TV
commercial, It’s a big project; I
can tell you that .
Also, I am presently recording
the Malta Guinness Low Sugar
Game show with Emeka
Enyiocha as my co- presenter .
It’s hitting the screen soon and
I can tell you, it’s going to be a
great show . I will be on
location immediately after the
NAMA TVC and thereafter, I
will embark on an official trip
out of the country as NAMA
Ambassador .
How did you secure all these
deals?
Well, let’s say that it’s God at
work and the fruits of my
labour  as an actress
On the UN Ambassadorship, I
was called upon to come and
receive it. The fact that I grew
from a teenager to an adult in
Nollywood and have
contributed to the growth of
the industry and written my
name in gold opened those
doors for me .
So you must be swimming in
money now ?.
Swimming in money? Hmm.
Well, I have always believed in
sacrifice first before reaping,
and that has worked out well
for me. God has been putting
smiles on my face little by
little. I must appreciate Him for
that. But swimming in money?
Not yet.
So what was growing up like for
you?
Growing up was fun because I
have disciplined parents. I
went to a Convent school and I
think that explains how I came
about my disciplined self.
Could you share  with us some
of those boring experiences
you had while growing?
All I can remember is that all
the partying that has to do with
teens was never part of my
experience. But I guess, it
helped me to keep disciplined
till date.
Do you regret not being
allowed to enjoy your childhood
days?
I don’t feel like I missed out at
all. In fact, it’s rare to see me
in a night club because I have
been fashioned that way. It’s
not like I’m saying it’s wrong to
party, everyone should just do
whatever makes them happy.
Since you attended a Convent
school, how did you come
about acting?
My getting into acting was
never planned. My debut role
in ‘Beyond Our Dreams’ was
just meant to be.
So, acting was an accidental
thing for you. What were you
doing before acting?
I was in school then. So, my
girlfriend and I came to Lagos
for holidays in my elder
brother’s house, Hon.Chuma
Nzeribe. One day,  we decided
to just stroll around for sight
seeing and we stumbled on an
audition for a soap. We wanted
to just see what they were up
to and why so many people
gathered there. It was curiosity
and one thing led to another. I
was called upon to be tried
because they were actually
searching for that character of a
female lead. I was auditioned
and the rest is history.
Did you have plans on being a
Reverend Sister?
That’s not true. I just went to a
Convent school because my
father believed there is more
discipline and a better quality
of education there. I didn’t
attend the school because I
was aspiring to be a Reverend
Sister.
So, weren’t your parents
disappointed that you chose
acting after  the discipline and
values instilled in you at the
Convent school?
There was nothing to feel
disappointed about. It’s a
profession just like every other
one. My parents are educated
so they understood that I was
doing my job. I have my limits
as an African woman.
What are your limits?
I can never go naked!
I overheard you calling
someone ‘Daddy’ on the
phone?
Ha! that was my father in the
Lord, my pastor.
So, who is the lucky man?
Soon, you will find out.
Does that mean there’s a man
in your life?
I’m sure you don’t expect me
to have a woman in my life.
Well, it’s not yet ripe to talk
about that for now. But I’ll
surely inform you at the right
time.
How’s your daughter doing?
My daughter? Which daughter?
Where is the daughter and
from whom? This is really
funny, and the first time ever a
journalist will be asking me
about a daughter. I have none
for now but will definitely get
one once I’m married. Don’t be
in a hurry.
Are you a single mother
Wow! I’m not, please. That’s
definitely not true. Why would
I hide my blood from anyone if
I had a daughter? Children are
blessings from God so I would
flaunt her to the world if I did.
Relax, I will soon get there by
God’s Grace. People saying that
should take a chill pill and wait.
  • ****Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Naijahottest media THANKS****
  • 0 100000:

    Post a Comment

    TREADING THIS WEEK